WebsiteAlive congratulates the Golden State Warriors on winning the NBA championship. Like many successful pro sports teams, the Warriors use WebsiteAlive’s AliveChat to connect with fans online.
Houston, Texas (PRWEB) June 20, 2015
WebsiteAlive, a Houston-based provider of live chat and other online communication technology, is thrilled to congratulate its client the Golden State Warriors on a truly thrilling NBA championship victory.
On Tuesday night, Golden State’s 105-97 victory at Quicken Loans Arena sealed the deal on the team’s first NBA championship in 40 years. After Cleveland’s LeBron James helped his team secure an early 2-1 lead, the Warriors turned the tables and won the last three games in a row, ending the best-of-seven series definitively.
“We like to say that our live chat product is a good luck charm for all the pro sports teams that use it,” says WebsiteAlive CEO Adam J. Stass. “On behalf of the entire staff here, I would like to congratulate Golden State on winning, and thank you so much for being our client. We’re incredibly proud of you.”
WebsiteAlive clients are consistently at the top in major sports championships. Last June, the San Antonio Spurs took the NBA championship, while fellow WebsiteAlive clients the LA Kings won the Stanley Cup. In fact, the majority of NFL, MLS, and MLB winners in recent years have been WebsiteAlive clients. Why? Maybe it’s because these teams know what it takes to be the best. That’s why they’ve chosen WebsiteAlive as a partner.
“More than 80 percent of all pro sports teams utilize WebsiteAlive’s products,” says Stass. “Anyone who doesn’t team up with us isn’t realizing their true potential. We’d love to show the other 20 percent what a difference AliveChat makes in connecting with fans and generating revenue.”
AliveChat, WebsiteAlive’s industry-leading live chat product, is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering that can be embedded on a website, in an e-mail or advertisement, or on a Twitter account or Facebook page. It allows viewers to connect with company representatives instantly by clicking on a button or link. Because the product is fully hosted on WebsiteAlive’s servers, there is no equipment to buy and no software to install. AliveChat Mobile is included at no charge, making chats accessible via handheld devices.
AliveChat is also 100 percent customizable. Without any special programming knowledge, users can brand AliveChat windows with their own logos and color schemes, creating a seamless experience that supports their brand identity.
WebsiteAlive also offers AliveDial, a click-to-call platform that allows visitors to entertheir phone number and be connected immediately with a company. WebsiteAlive’s AliveConcierge service answers chats on behalf of companies that are too busy to answer online chat or would prefer to outsource that capability. Leads are then forwarded to the business.
WebsiteAlive’s game-changing AliveSecure product is the first and only technology that allows companies to secure credit card payments through a website or mobile chat interface. Offered through a partnership with SiteLock and SecureBuy, the PCI Compliant solution is the only way to safely transmit sensitive data in a chat environment.
To learn more about how WebsiteAlive’s online communication technology can improve customer loyalty and increase sales for your company, contact WebsiteAlive at 888-696-4513, e-mail them at sales(at)websitealive(dot)com, or visit http://www.websitealive.com.
# # #
Since 2007, WebsiteAlive (http://www.websitealive.com) has been the fastest-growing company in the online communication space. Its feature-rich, industry-leading, and award-winning live chat and click-to-call solutions, AliveChat and AliveDial, help companies worldwide meet and greet website visitors, answer questions, increase leads, and close sales. Its groundbreaking secure transaction platform, AliveSecure, is changing the game for online retailers.